DetailsThe LF6000 is a professional low fog machine with double outputs that creates continuous low fog on the floor by using ultrasonic technology instead of dry ice. The main fuel is water supplemented with standard smoke fluid! It eliminates the need for Co2, dry ice or separate fog machines, with low using cost and no damage for environment. The LF6000 can be controlled with the on board digital display or DMX. Suitable for medium to big productions/events.
- Professional Low Fog Machine
- Works on water and standard smoke fluid
- Ultrasonic agitator converts distilled water into a thin mist
- Continuous output after initial warmup time
- Adjustable output and fan speed
- Control via on board digital display or DMX
- Solid flightcase with wheels
- DMX in/output via 3-pin XLR
Brand Beamz Professional Heat-up time (minutes) 8 Output volume per minute 1200m³ Tank capacity 10l Modes Automatic programs, DMX DMX Channels 2 DMX Connector 3-pin XLR Power consumption 13A Power Supply 220-240VAC 50Hz Dimensions (L x W x H) 800 x 645 x 600mm Weight (kg) 58.3 Accessories Power Cable, Remote control
- Ask a question
You have a question about this product? Fill in this form, we'll answer your question as soon as possible.