Push your light show to a higher level with the BeamZ Light Rider/ Easy Stand Alone DMX interface! The controller comes with Light Rider BeamZ Edition for Android tablets and ESA2 BeamZ Edition in express mode (no MIDI control or 3D visualiser) This Interface uses SIUDI-9L hardware and is capable of delivering 128 live channels and 12 stand alone channels. The number of channels can be upgraded up to 512 directly from the webstore www.dmxsoft.com.
- USB DMX interface for controlling DMX devices with a computer or Android Tablet
- Includes Light Rider/ESA2 interface
- DMX channels: 128 (expandable to 512)
- Operating system: Windows and Mac OS (Linux is optionally available)
- Powered via USB
- DMX connector: 3-pin XLR
- Comes with free software (download) and mini USB cable
Brand Beamz DMX Connector 3-pin XLR Power Supply 5V via USB Dimensions (L x W x H) 105 x 75 x 45 Weight (kg) 0.105
- Ask a question
You have a question about this product? Fill in this form, we'll answer your question as soon as possible.