This cable is a XLR microphone to USB cable that is ideal for recording voice or other musical instruments on your computer. The microphone cable is basically a “Soundcard in a Cable” that allows you to record/play back analogue microphone signals directly onto a computer. No additional drivers are needed for most operating systems. Simply connect the XLR plug of the cable to a microphone and then connecting the USB end to a computer USB port. This is a true USB plug and play product.
- Digital quality sound input
- Embedded AD convert + audio signal boost
- Professional shielded cable
- Blue indicator light flash if signal is being transmitted
- Compatible with Win98, WinME, Win2000, Win XP without driver
- Plug & Play
Brand Power Dynamics Frequency Response 20 - 19.000 Hz Lead length 3m Weight (kg) 0.25 Weight:each (kg) 0.150
- Ask a question
You have a question about this product? Fill in this form, we'll answer your question as soon as possible.