This 2x 250W amplifier out of the PDD series is a milestone on digital amplifiers by adopting the Class D technology. Cost can compare with Class A/B amplifiers but the power, reliability and efficiency are much higher and better than switching mode amplifiers. They are your ideal devices in all kinds of pro-audio field use even public use. It also symbolizes the trend of the professional amplifiers’ future. Due to the low weight and the 1U format this amplifier is very easy to transport and saves space!
- Outstanding quality and reliability
- Stereo/mono and bridge mode operation
- Peak level LEDs
- Balanced XLR in and output
- NL-4 speaker outputs
- High efficent and reliable switching power supply with powerfactor correction (PFC) technology
- Soft start , clip limiter, power limiter, thermal cut, DC, AC, shortcircuit
- Upgraded cooling fan with magnetic suspension technology and low noise
Brand Power Dynamics Output channels 2 Power Supply 220-240VAC 50Hz Dimensions (L x W x H) 482 x 212 x 44mm 19 Inch Yes Weight (kg) 3.8
- Ask a question
You have a question about this product? Fill in this form, we'll answer your question as soon as possible.