The PDM660 is a professional cardioid condensator microphone, ideal for speech, vocals and accoustic guitars. With built-in pop filter. Durable metal housing with rubber finish protects it from bumps and falls. The microphone is powered by 48V phantom power.
- Ideal for speech, vocals and accoustic guitars
- On/Off switch
- Cardioid characteristic
- Powered by 48V phantom power
- Including High End PD connex XLR cable 5m
- Including microphone holder
- Including thread adaptor to convert 3/8" thread to 5/8" thread
- Supplied in rigid ABS case
Brand Power Dynamics Output connections XLR (3-pin) Frequency response 50 - 10.000 Hz Impedance 680 Ohm Sensitivity -46dB (+/-2dB) Microphone type Cardioid Power supply Phantom 12-48V Lead length 5m Dimensions (L x W x H) 180 x 51mm Weight 0.8
- Ask a question
You have a question about this product? Fill in this form, we'll answer your question as soon as possible.