This 2x 550W RMS amplifier out of the PDD series is a milestone on digital amplifiers by adopting the Class D technology. Cost can compare with Class A/B amplifiers but the power, reliability and efficiency are much higher and better than switching mode amplifiers. They are your ideal devices in all kinds of pro-audio field use even public use. It also symbolizes the trend of the professional amplifiers future. Due to the low weight and the 1U format this amplifier is very easy to transport and saves space!
- High Power, outstanding quality and reliability
- Stereo/mono and bridge mode operation
- 2 Ohm stable
- Peak level LEDs
- Balanced XLR inputs
- NL-4 speaker outputs
- High efficient and reliable switching power supply with power factor correction (PFC) technology
- Soft start , clip limiter, power limiter, thermal cut, DC, AC, short-circuit protection
- Innovative aluminium heatsink
- Upgraded cooling fan with magnetic suspension technology and low noise
Brand Power Dynamics Output channels 2 Output power:RMS @ 2 Ohm per channel 800W Output power:RMS @ 4 Ohm per channel 550W Output power:RMS @ 8 Ohm per channel 350W Output power:RMS @ 8 Ohm bridged 1200W Input Connections 6.3 mm jack, XLR (3-pin) Output Connections NL-4 Frequency Response 20Hz - 20.000Hz +/- 5dB Crosstalk >70dB THD <0.02% Signal-to-noise ratio >99dB Input Sensitivity Line 1.4V Power Supply 100-240VAC 50/60Hz Dimensions (L x W x H) 240 x 482 x 44 19 Inch Yes Weight (kg) 3.55
- Ask a question
You have a question about this product? Fill in this form, we'll answer your question as soon as possible.