The STICK-CW4 programmable lighting controller, for RGB and RGBW lighting, has been designed around a touch sensitive colour wheel. The controller is USB programmable from a PC or Mac using the ESA2 or Light Rider software. Up to 36 scenes can be stored within the controller and directly recalled via six touch sensitive scene buttons. Just connect the device, start the programming software, create the show and finally press the write memory button to save the show into the stand alone memory. A button located in the centre of the colour wheel can be used to jump between scenes or reset a colour change. Ideal for LED, RGB, RGBW or any DMX lighting fixtures, the STICK-CW4 has been designed to offer the perfect glass lighting control system for architectural & building (residential or commercial).
- Standalone flat wall mounted lighting controller.
- State of the art glass design panel. (touch sensitive)
- 512 Live channels, 512 standalone channels.
- USB connection for easy programming.
- Comes with ESA2 BeamZ Edition (Full mode) software and Light Rider software. (Android/IPad)
- Ethernet RJ45 or WIFI and synchronization.
- Integrated clock/calendar
- Easy Ethernet Integration
Brand Beamz DMX Connector RJ45 Dimensions (L x W x H) 106 x 146 x 10 Weight (kg) 0.2
- Ask a question
You have a question about this product? Fill in this form, we'll answer your question as soon as possible.