The TG40 tour guide system is perfect for walking tours, factory tours, language interpreting and seminars, wherever you need guided listening. The TG40 consists of a compact and lightweight pocket transmitter and receiver that are powered by disposable AA batteries or rechargeable Ni-MH AA batteries. The transmitter can be paired with an extra unlimited number of TG40R Tour Guide digital pocket audio receivers (950.023 sold separately).
- Digital tour guide pocket audio transmitter and reciever for guided tours
- Easy to use, fast setup time
- Advanced UHF digital transmission technology
- Up to 50m range
- Using AMEX (Audio compression-extension) technology
- Volume control for headset volume output.
- Including belt clip, headset and 4x AA batteries
- Battery life: 5 - 10 hours
Brand Power Dynamics Batteries 3V (2x AA) per unit Maximum range 50 meter Impedance 2.3 Ohm Frequency response 50Hz - 18.000Hz Dimensions (L x W x H) 65 x 180 x 35mm Weight 0.15
- Ask a question
You have a question about this product? Fill in this form, we'll answer your question as soon as possible.