The TM370 is a desktop microphone with gooseneck suitable for many types of conference or meetings. Simply connect the microphone to the base via XLR and for the output you can use the XLR connection on the back. This can directly be connected to an amplifier input or mixer input. This practical table model can be switched on with one press of a button and the LED lighted ring around the microphone illuminates to indicate “on air”. Microphone and chime volume are easy to adjust on the back.
- High quality condenser microphone
- Pre-announcement chime when microphone is switched on
- Gooseneck for convenient positioning
- LED lighted ring around the microphone when “on air”
- Microphone volume adjustable on backside
- Chime volume adjustable on backside
- Balanced (6.3mm Jack) and unbalanced (XLR) output
- Sturdy metal housing
- Mains adaptor and 6.3mm jack lead supplied
Brand Power Dynamics Output connections 6.3mm Jack, XLR (3-pin) Frequency response 25Hz - 22.000Hz Impedance 500 Ohm Sensitivity -54dB (+/-3dB) Microphone type Condenser Power supply 100-240VAC 50/60Hz (12V Adapter) Lead length 1.5m Dimensions (L x W x H) 380 x 155 x 132 mm Weight 1.1
- Ask a question
You have a question about this product? Fill in this form, we'll answer your question as soon as possible.