The WM55 is a wireless microphone system consisting of a wireless handheld microphone and a plug-in receiver that can be connected directly to amplifiers, stereos, audio processors, DJ mixers, and more. Designed to minimize or eliminate distortion and unwanted noise, operates in the UHF band and offers 10 different channels with simple plug-and-play operation. Ideal for stage and studio performances.
- Handheld wireless microphone and plug-in receiver
- Digital display with selectable microphone frequency (multi channel)
- UHF narrow-band: 863 - 865MHz
- Effective distance: 30 - 50m
- Reliable distortion-free performance
- Auto mute and shock cancellation circuit
- Built-in acoustic pop filter
- Receiver with rechargeable battery (included)
- Handheld microphone is battery operated (2x 1.5V/AA, excl.)
Brand Vonyx Output connections 6.3mm Jack Frequency range 863.000 - 865.000 MHz Frequency response 40Hz - 18.000Hz Frequency stability 0.001% RF output 10dBm Signal-to-noise ratio >90dB THD <0,5% Output level: Master 300mV Batteries 1.5V (1x AA) Power supply 3.7V (18650 Li-ion) Dimensions: Receiver 115 x 35 x 25mm Dimensions: Microphone ø52 x 245mm Weight 0.4
- Ask a question
You have a question about this product? Fill in this form, we'll answer your question as soon as possible.